Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Go Wild this holiday



A visit to Masai Mara is a photographer's delight especially for those who love wildlife photography. I created this collage of pictures comprising of a lion who just feasted on a zebra and was marching towards our 4x4 as there was a stream of water nearby and he looked quite thirsty indeed. The other images were that of two cheetahs looking for a prey and my travel colleagues who were with me, I jokingly told them that this picture will definitely attract lovers of wildlife to visit Masai Mara to see the cheetah with two heads!!! As I was going thru the other pictures I had taken, I thought of adding the two giraffes and the two crown cranes and not surprisingly seeing this e-brochure of mine, I had a few takers who did opt for "couple" packages to Kenya and Tanzania.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: